• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Files not syncing at all?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2014 Oct 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've just subscribed to the Adobe Creative Cloud, installed all the programs I need and tried the Cloud Storage, which unfortunately didn't work.

I installed the CC desktop application and activated the cloud storage option from there. However, the folder and files that I put in the Creative Cloud Files folder were not uploaded.

Then I tried creating a folder using the browser access. Creating the folder was no problem, but again, it doesn't show up in my local Creative Cloud Files folder.

I also tried activating the automatic project backup option in Premiere Pro. But Premiere told me that I need to install the Creative Cloud desktop application and set up the cloud storage (which I already did). Syncing the settings of Premiere Pro failed as well.

I restarted my computer and reinstalled the creative cloud application, neither of which had any effect. I installed the creative cloud application on both my desktop pc and on my laptop, the file sync did not work on both devices.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Or, since I just started the subscription yesterday (using direct debit for the payment; the money has not yet been debited), could it be that the CC file sync is not yet unlocked or something like that?

I didn't get any notifications or error messages, it just isn't working at all. Neither of the Adobe programs is blocked in my firewall. Any ideas on what might cause this or how to fix it?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Gin-San, there was an issue that would have affected some users which has now been resolved. Could you try syncing again, and let me know if it is still not working?

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the links, but none of those helped me. My problem is, simply, that the Creative Cloud application simply doesn't do anything at all with files in my local and online CC files folder. It's not like it's trying to sync but fails, it doesn't even do that, no error message or notification.

Here's a screenshot:

cc error.png

As you can see, neither of the green check mark or the blue upload arrow are showing up, even though synchronisation is enabled ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2014 Oct 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing is happening with me here.

I've tried all the above links including deleting options.tix and no solutions worked.

I'm on a mac, Mavericks 10.9.5

It just doesn't sync at all, see screenshot. File Sync is enabled in preferences.

I have different files in my creative cloud folder and on the web, they do not sync.

Screen Shot 2014-10-06 at 11.45.43 am.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gin-San, there was an issue that would have affected some users which has now been resolved. Could you try syncing again, and let me know if it is still not working?

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried it again today and it worked, both on my desktop PC and my laptop! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2023 Dec 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help making our account work too -- we are scared since the deadline looms

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there's no deadline on adobe's side that would prompt any cc file downloading.  ie, you misunderstand something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here -- long remote session with Adobe support and than they just left me in the dark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines