• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud files not syncing properly

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team and I have recently started to use Creative Cloud files so we can collaborate and share files easier, but I've noticed that they aren't syncing properly.

I uploaded and shared an XD file with one of my colleagues giving them access to view and edit. They can receive my updates and make changes accordingly, but I can't get any of theirs - I can see the file is modified online, but my desktop app won't sync their changes. My desktop version still shows it was last modified yesterday whereas online it recognises changes were made this morning.

Screenshot 2019-04-26 at 10.31.02.png

Screenshot 2019-04-26 at 10.33.05.png

I've logged out of CC, changed networks, closed Google drive, so far nothing has helped.

How can this be fixed?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing the same issue as well.

So far, I'm getting around this by renaming the affected file and let CC sync the latest copy of that file from the cloud.

But it's getting annoying to keep doing this, hopefully this can be improved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, that is exactly what I have been doing... giving them new names with the date/time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue. It would be great if you can share logs from your system with us. To do so, please download log collector tool and run it to collect the logs. On running this tool a zip file will get created on Desktop. While sharing the logs please do mention the name of the file and approximate time when this issue is happening. Please share the logs with us at anki<at>adobe<dot>com.

Log Collector Tool

Thanks,

Ankit | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning!

I have sent the log file for you /team to review - sync is not functioning well, pretty serious on our side.  Let us know as soon as you are able.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the logs. We are evaluating them and will get back with more details.

Thanks,

Ankit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ankit! Just to confirm, there isn't a T missing at the end of your email up there, is there? I just sent my log files to you as well. No syncing for about 3 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. Now synced 100 percent,

It was a couple of corrupt indesign ad files.

Must click on the "Learn More" link next to the "Some Files Failed To Sync" drop down adobe cloud window.

Have to delete from your computer's trash AND the adobe wed cloud trash to completely delete them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim,

Have you tried clicking on "Learn More" link next to the "Some Files Failed To Sync" . Could you please check what error message it is showing?

Thanks,

Ankit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't seen a “Some Files Failed To Sync” message in over a week. Still

says it's syncing but it's not.

Shaun Coen

DN Dog News Magazine

Oyster Bay Publications, LLC

One Shore Avenue, Unit #63

Oyster Bay, NY 11771

516 922-1300

advertising@dnmagazine.us

DNMagazine.us

Facebook.com/DogNewsMag <http://facebook.com/DogNewsMag>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I got rid of the files it was complaining about and it is still not syncing. 

The Sopris Sun

Carbondale’s Weekly Community Connector

Ylice Golden

Graphic Designer

970-510-3003 o

Ylice@SoprisSun.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no “Learn More” Link next to the Unable to Sync Some Files

Shaun Coen

DN Dog News Magazine

Oyster Bay Publications, LLC

One Shore Avenue, Unit #63

Oyster Bay, NY 11771

516 922-1300

advertising@dnmagazine.us

DNMagazine.us

Facebook.com/DogNewsMag <http://facebook.com/DogNewsMag>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It would be great if you can share logs from your system with us. To do so, please download log collector tool and run it to collect the logs. On running this tool a zip file will get created on Desktop. While sharing the logs please do mention the name of the file and approximate time when this issue is happening. Please share the logs with us at anki<at>adobe<dot>com.

Log Collector Tool

Thanks,

Ankit | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankit,

We are having the same problem. The four members of my team can only see the files they each individually create, none of us can see anyone else's files unless we access them all through the web. But that is very time consuming to have to copy the link, email to ourselves, etc. Please help!

Thanks,

Guns

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same exact issue. The files were saved to the cloud. I opened them on another computer and made changes, then saved the file back to the cloud. It shows on the "web" assets.acrobat but it won't sync to my desktop. It says all files are up to date...but clearly they are not. HELP!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines