• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud files on my WiFi Macbook Pro won't sync

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have files on my home Ethernet network server (a Mac Mini). My main design computer, an older MacPro, is connected to the network via Ethernet. This works fine. My router is the one provided by my ISP company "Xfinity"; The router has WiFi and is connected to a switch that has my network computers connected to it via Ethernet. My Macbook Pro laptop can only connect to the network via WiFi.

This has been working flawlessly forever, but recently, things with the laptop started acting weird. There is nothing wrong with the laptop, but there is definitely something funky about how it's connecting to my network. I haven't done anything to it.

The main problem is that, for some reason, the files in the Creative Cloud on all of my computers are fine, but on the laptop - they will not synch. So, for example, on my mail MacPro computer I'll add a folder to my Adobe Cloud called "Videos". I look at my Adobe Cloud files online and the folder is there. It's there on my design computer too, but on the Macbook - it has the blue arrow present like it's trying to synch, but the "Videos" folder never shows up. It's like the laptop can't synch.

This is real nightmare because I am a very mobile designer - and the whole reason I have the cloud is because I can go anywhere and access the files from my laptop, but not now. It's not synching.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am currently working with a thumb drive 😞 during this period because of this problem.

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you got any firewall on your wifi network? if you share wifi from your older mac, to the new one, can you sync the files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines