Highlighted

Creative Cloud Files - Share Links not working

Participant ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a complaint.

I have been told that if I post a complaint in the forums, then someone from Adobe will get back to me!!

I have been on to support via chat and phone regarding public share links.

In the last few days when I create a Share Link - the link is broken and brings me or my clients to a page which says "This page is unavailable."

So I cannot use the service and have spent a lot of time over the last 2 days troubleshooting.

The guy in Support chat was really bad, and ended the chat when I asked how I could complain!! Great customer service.

I don’t think I should be paying for this service when it is not reliable,

Please get back to me with a resolution as my experience on this issue so far has been very poor,

thanks, Kieran.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Files - Share Links not working

Participant ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a complaint.

I have been told that if I post a complaint in the forums, then someone from Adobe will get back to me!!

I have been on to support via chat and phone regarding public share links.

In the last few days when I create a Share Link - the link is broken and brings me or my clients to a page which says "This page is unavailable."

So I cannot use the service and have spent a lot of time over the last 2 days troubleshooting.

The guy in Support chat was really bad, and ended the chat when I asked how I could complain!! Great customer service.

I don’t think I should be paying for this service when it is not reliable,

Please get back to me with a resolution as my experience on this issue so far has been very poor,

thanks, Kieran.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the answer from Adobe Support:

Ronny : Danke für Ihre Geduld. Die Recherche war erfolgreich, das Ergbnis leider nicht so gut. Ich konnte hier auf den Testsystemen das Problem entsprechend rekonstruieren. Es liegt also nicht an Ihrem Account oder dem Browser.

Ronny : Ich werde dies entsprechend intern eskalieren, damit der allgemeine Fehler geprüft und behoben werden kann.

Ronny : Als Workaround bis dahin, kann ich nur empfehlen, den Ordner frei zu geben und nicht die Dateien. Dies hat bei allen Tests entsprechend funktioniert.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm Adobe share isn't working... not just you mate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know we had a brief outage today with the file sharing service but should be resolved now. Is it working okay now for those that posted here?

Adobe System Status

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still out here

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just to avoid misinformation.. the issue with Adobe share was that the links to shared files had become corrupt so it is true that the service come back online but people couldn't use it to recover their files and get an bs error message

in all my tests, the actual file is fine and its only the links that got corrupted so if people were affected by this issue then your backups should still be salvageable

the workaround;

• unshare the file
  • rename the file i.e, "old_redirrect" in this example
  • rename it back
  • reshare the file "gives it a new link (working)"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Some shared links work and some do not. I have already updated the links but the problem continues. What can it be?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem is here again, present for about 10 hrs, shared links are corrupted (screen in Czech language).cc.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines