Highlighted

Creative Cloud Files syncing drive usage with multiple users.

Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed the dropbox style folder in Win7 explorer that holds the Creative Cloud synced files. I see that the files are saved in the user's profile folder. My question is about multiple users and their Creative Cloud files. Will the files just keep adding up as more users log in and use Creative Cloud? Is there a way to limit the maximum amount of synced files across all users?

Thanks.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Files syncing drive usage with multiple users.

Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed the dropbox style folder in Win7 explorer that holds the Creative Cloud synced files. I see that the files are saved in the user's profile folder. My question is about multiple users and their Creative Cloud files. Will the files just keep adding up as more users log in and use Creative Cloud? Is there a way to limit the maximum amount of synced files across all users?

Thanks.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?