Creative Cloud Files Syncing Taking Long time and Freezing File Explorer

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says, any time I use Creative Cloud Files the syncing takes a long time and basically freezes the file explorer so I can't do any other work inside windows 10. I am having this problem on three different computers now. A macbook Pro, a pc with intel i7-6700k and a new pc with an amd 5900x. Is this basically a beta feature for adobe and I should stop using it? It is causing more delays, frustration and headaches then it seems to be worth. I love the concept of having my adobe files accessible wherever I am but in practice it doesn't seem to be working right or am I doing something wrong in using it?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Files Syncing Taking Long time and Freezing File Explorer

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says, any time I use Creative Cloud Files the syncing takes a long time and basically freezes the file explorer so I can't do any other work inside windows 10. I am having this problem on three different computers now. A macbook Pro, a pc with intel i7-6700k and a new pc with an amd 5900x. Is this basically a beta feature for adobe and I should stop using it? It is causing more delays, frustration and headaches then it seems to be worth. I love the concept of having my adobe files accessible wherever I am but in practice it doesn't seem to be working right or am I doing something wrong in using it?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 06, 2021 0

Have something to add?