Creative Cloud Files (unknown) - Epic CC failure!

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I had the frustrating experience of having an epic failure with syncing. I went to work in the CC folder only to discover that many of my work files where missing!

After several hours online with support we eventually discovered that the entire folder had been moved to my "Home" folder on my HD and renamed: "Creative Cloud Files (unknown)".

We're talking hundreds of graphic files in several folders! That was a few months ago and I am still migrating the missing lost files from the "unknown" folder back into the active CC folder.

I am considering discontinuing the use of File Syncing.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Files (unknown) - Epic CC failure!

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I had the frustrating experience of having an epic failure with syncing. I went to work in the CC folder only to discover that many of my work files where missing!

After several hours online with support we eventually discovered that the entire folder had been moved to my "Home" folder on my HD and renamed: "Creative Cloud Files (unknown)".

We're talking hundreds of graphic files in several folders! That was a few months ago and I am still migrating the missing lost files from the "unknown" folder back into the active CC folder.

I am considering discontinuing the use of File Syncing.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2015 0

Have something to add?