• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud folder keeps syncing files to my surface pro

Contributor ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

files in a folder called creative cloud files keep syncing from my main computer to my surface pro.  The surface pro has a small hard drive I only use it to tether in the studio t a flash drive.  But every minute or so I get a notice saying creative cloud has synced another file.  Right now it's syncing hundreds of photos from some stop motion work I did.

I reformated my surface pro a few days ago and only have LRC and PS on it.

How can I stop this sync process?

Joe Cosentino

Joe Cosentino
TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May have found the issue.  I am not sure how but my desktop folder ended up in the creative cloud folder. I am hoping this solves the sync issues.

Joe Cosentino

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joe,

You'll want to pause sync on the Surface Pro. To do so go to the preferences of the Creative Cloud app > last option in the menu when clicking your avatar in the top right and then go the the sync section and click the pause option.pause_sync.jpg

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines