Highlighted

Creative Cloud Fonts not syncing

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have issues with Creative Cloud on and off and have had to use the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool a few times these last few months.  This time nothing is resolving the issue.

Issue: Adone fonts activated but Creative Cloud is stuck on Loading Fonts loop.  Also, the Cloud Services won't load.  All apps could still be updated.

I've reinstalled, repaired, turned off Widnows Defender and Malwarebytes...nothing is solving the issue.  Any assistance would be highly appreciated because...you know...deadlines 😞

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Fonts not syncing

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have issues with Creative Cloud on and off and have had to use the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool a few times these last few months.  This time nothing is resolving the issue.

Issue: Adone fonts activated but Creative Cloud is stuck on Loading Fonts loop.  Also, the Cloud Services won't load.  All apps could still be updated.

I've reinstalled, repaired, turned off Widnows Defender and Malwarebytes...nothing is solving the issue.  Any assistance would be highly appreciated because...you know...deadlines 😞

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get this resolved? Because I'm having the same issue and nothing I do fixes it. Adobe support has been unhelpful, to say the least.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines