• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud full (but it's empty)

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys! I have a problem downloading Animate onto my Macbook. Its stopping around 67%. The error message I'm getting is that my creative cloud storage is full. I never save anything to the creative cloud and when I go onto the web brower it shows that I have no synched files, no cloud documents, no mobile creations, as well as no deleted files (nothing to be permantly deleted either). It's completely clean. Any idea what's taking up the storage and how to clear it out so I can download other apps? I've looked into similar posts and it doesn't look like Adobe has been very helpful whatsoever. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think the error you are getting is YOUR HARD DRIVE is to full to install that program.

Please look at the available free space you have left on your computers hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines