• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud: green check marks for sync not showing on mac desktop

Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I last logged on I can no longer see any green check marks on my local files in Finder. Files are updating properly as I've checked them on the Creative Cloud web page. I've tried

• logging out and back in to Creative Cloud

• uninstalling and reinstalling Creative Cloud

• I've tried the solution at this post, checking that Core Sync is checked in System Preferences > Extensions > Finder Extensions, but I don't have a Core Sync check box to check

Screenshot 2019-11-22 at 15.25.11.png

Does this mean Core Sync is not loading the extension somehow? any solution to this (or other solution)?

thanks in advance

Chris

---

Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 on a Late 2014 Mac Mini

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Desktop Core Sync out of order. Since Nov 21th.

Found a _Cloud-Documents.webloc in folder Creative Cloud Files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, that's exactly the point when the green tick marks disappeared for me, on the update when the _Cloud-Documents file appeared in the Creative Cloud Files folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having this issue. Ever since creative cloud updated last month, my green check marks do not appear. I do not have the coresync checkbox in system preferences either. The only checkbox showing is "one drive" but it is unchecked and I do not use that. I can see on the web that the files are synced...but the check marks really helped me to see the progress and I've become dependent on them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same deal here since updating CC. Files upload properly, but no checkmarks and "_Cloud documents.webloc" present in CC Files folder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me, except my files aren't syncing either. Says they are, but my client and I are unable to see each other's updates. 

***UPDATE: Discovered that client had used a bracket in a folder name. Changing it to a hyphen corrected the syncing issue. Still no icon overlays or contextual menus though.***

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here as described below: no more green check after upgrading, no "Core Sync" solution as possible since no CoreSync extension (was there one before?). So no more right click on file possible in order to get hyperlink für sending to client. Very annoying, everytime to browser etc. It does sync but no green arrow, no blue lines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can any Adobe staff give us an update on if anything is being looked at about this?

thanks

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I just seen that it works on my MacBook Pro where I am running the whole thing, too. Meaning, there i have a green check, etc. - I checked the extensions in the sysprefs and sure enought, on the MacBook Core Sync is there. So I went back to my MacPro and wanted to uninstall the Creative Clound App but instead it asked me if I wanted to try to repair instead of uninstalling. I said "Repair" which took a moment. After the thing was done I checked in the system prefs if in the extensions I have a Core Sync back. YES! There it is and the green arrows are back on the MacPro. Thought you might wanna try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did it--back in action! Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, lasest Creative Cloud update worked for me too... that's engineers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks all for chipping in. I tried all the steps but no joy. Latest version of CC.

Model Name: iMac OS

Model Identifier: iMac14,2
Processor Name: Quad-Core Intel Core i5
Processor Speed: 3.2 GHz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines