Highlighted

Creative Cloud has deleted all my files (put them in the trash folder)

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my CC files have been deleted offline. I see them in the trash folder on the creative cloud online. The only out of the blue thing I've attempted to do is to install creative cloud on my other laptop - however, I didn't even finish the install. 

I've tried to restore some of the files from the Trash folder (online), however not only does it take VERY long to restore, however, it does not arrange then back into the right folders. It just dumps the files back into the main directory. 

Adobe, this is genuinely a very very very very big inconvenience to me and is costing me crucial time. I need this fixed, please, help.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud has deleted all my files (put them in the trash folder)

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my CC files have been deleted offline. I see them in the trash folder on the creative cloud online. The only out of the blue thing I've attempted to do is to install creative cloud on my other laptop - however, I didn't even finish the install. 

I've tried to restore some of the files from the Trash folder (online), however not only does it take VERY long to restore, however, it does not arrange then back into the right folders. It just dumps the files back into the main directory. 

Adobe, this is genuinely a very very very very big inconvenience to me and is costing me crucial time. I need this fixed, please, help.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?