• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Holding Files Hostage

New Here ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings, I have used Photoshop for two decades, and when I got I new computer, I usually just moved my files over and I was done.  This machine has Photoshop CC 2018, and I noticed after moving all my files over I had everything but a few I had made in Photoshop 2017.  I checked my old computer and the couple of swatches and styles I made are there.  Confused, I discovered Creative Cloud, and it has the files:Untitled-1.jpg

So, here they are.  They are not in my swatches or styles on my new computer.  I tried reading forums, watching YouTube videos, but I cannot find a way to get these from this website into my actual Photoshop 2018 lol  What is the simple thing I am missing?  There is no download button, no installer, just this.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's been a few days, and I invested another couple of hours into trying to get these styles from my CC into my Photoshop without luck.  Anyone have any ideas?  Apparently, on my other PC I created these on, they must not be in the 'style' folder because I moved everything the old fashion way and I have all those I have accumulated over the last decade or two, but not these.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines