Creative Cloud IOS App Thumbnails not updating

Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photo edits appear to be syncing perfectly across LR Classic, Lightroom, and Adobe PS LR.  I am having issues with the Creative Cloud IOS app.  Intiially, I thought the edits were not being synced to the Creative Cloud app, but later figured out they were....just the thumbnails are not updating.  When I export from the Creative Cloud app, the latest edit gets exported; however, the thumbnail is not update, so its impossible to tell what the photo looks like in that app.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud IOS App Thumbnails not updating

Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photo edits appear to be syncing perfectly across LR Classic, Lightroom, and Adobe PS LR.  I am having issues with the Creative Cloud IOS app.  Intiially, I thought the edits were not being synced to the Creative Cloud app, but later figured out they were....just the thumbnails are not updating.  When I export from the Creative Cloud app, the latest edit gets exported; however, the thumbnail is not update, so its impossible to tell what the photo looks like in that app.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 19, 2020 0

Have something to add?