• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud is experiencing unexpected server errors...

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2014 Jul 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else getting this message when accessing files on the website?

This section of Creative Cloud is experiencing unexpected server errors.

We're working quickly to resolve the issue and we're sorry for the delay. Please check back or see our status site for updates. Also, help is available in the Creative Cloud forums.

Thanks for your patience!

This is my first day of switching from Dropbox for file management, so it figures there world be some issue or another... anyone know how long will this be a problem for?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 01, 2014 Jul 01, 2014

Hi Mark,

It's been happening since yesterday afternoon despite the status site saying everything is fine. If you're used to Dropbox I'm afraid you're going to find Creative Cloud file sharing pretty poor at the moment. It's got a lot of potential but just too hit and miss to use as a proper business tool. For example, I'm currently trying to get some urgent web assets over to developers and they can't access the link I sent! I hope it's solved soon.

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

It's been happening since yesterday afternoon despite the status site saying everything is fine. If you're used to Dropbox I'm afraid you're going to find Creative Cloud file sharing pretty poor at the moment. It's got a lot of potential but just too hit and miss to use as a proper business tool. For example, I'm currently trying to get some urgent web assets over to developers and they can't access the link I sent! I hope it's solved soon.

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this when I try to access files online.

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 11.41.55.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm getting that message too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the time scale. that helps.  It is disappointing to hear that its not a great service, and not good that the status site isn't correctly reflecting the situation.  I was looking forward to a saving moving over from Dropbox. Luckily I've still got my Dropbox waiting in the wings for the time being.  I still remember iDisk, Apple's now defunct file syncing service, it was never any good ether. Lets hope they fix it soon, it would make it easier justifying my Adobe subscription!

I hope you resolve your file sharing issues soon, and thanks again for the response.

Mark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been seeing these errors lately as well. Coincidentally in connection with starting to use the (nascent) collaboration feature.

Adobe has sold Adobe Creative Cloud Team as a boon to teams, but seemingly not focused on one of the most critical components of this: being able to share files among a team.

Get it together, Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have since a few day, actually since the latest UPDATES, the same problems and the same errors. See higher on the list.

Ivan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having exactly the same problems - either 'Unexpected server errors', 'Page not found' or simply blank page that hangs.

I was also thinking of ditching dropbox as a cost saving, but won't be doing it until Adobe sort this out - Extremely Poor, unbelievable that they can launch such a syncing service that's so unreliable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hadn't used it in the past day or so.  However...I updated earlier today to Mavericks 10.9.4 on my iMac.  After rebooting I found that my Desktop creative Cloud application used for downloading programs and updates will no longer sign in.  It looks like it is trying but the little progress wheel for the application just spins..not the Mac pinwheel but the spinning indicator in the CC application.  Thinking maybe something got hosed somewhere I uninstalled the application and am having the same problem with a fresh install.  I was thinking that perhaps it wasn't compatible with OS X 10.9.4 but now I am thinking it may be Adobe after seeing some other posts about problems with the service.  I did make a clone of my system before I updated Mac OS X just in case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

strange is: from time to time I can see my files on the web but when I try to make them public and get a link to send, then Adobe say's FILE NOT FOUND, try again ....

This looks like more "Bill Gates Windows" then Abobe ☺

best regards,

Ivan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2014 Jul 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Page Not Found error was resolved on July 1st.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yesterday, I recieved an Creative Cloud update with solutions for these

problems.

If you have the same problems, please enter into your account, and get

the latetst downloads.

Ivan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Yesterday, I recieved an Creative Cloud update with solutions for these

problems.

If you have the same problems, please enter into your account, and get

the latetst downloads.

Ivan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines