• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud is not synching

Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2014 Jul 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started using Creative Cloud's files synching function earlier this week. I started a job at work then synched it to my home. Last night I did some updates at home but when I opened the (supposedly) synched files at the office today, some were not the latest variations.

Weirdly, though, the modification dates all show the time I finished working last night (and saved). There are also new files that I added to the folder at home, now showing up here at work. The only file that is not synching is my .muse file but that is also showing as being modified at home so I'm unclear why, contrary to the mod date, it's actually a day or so out of date.

Creative Cloud Desktop reports that all files are synched and up to date. Synching is activated from both sites so why is my Muse file not right?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your third link is dead. Sadly that was the one that intrigued me the most.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2014 Jul 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

are you able to provide details of the filenames that are either not syncing or don't seem to be the correct version? 

It would help if you could send a copy of the Coresync.log file from both machines in question, which you will find at:

Win - C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

Mac - /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log

(On Mac, you need to use the Go To Folder option from the Go option in Finder (menu at the top).  Then in the pop up enter:

/users/username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/

Then select go, this will take you to the folder containing the .log files.)

Please email this to me directly on djack@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2014 Jul 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Derek,

I stopped doing it as I read that .muse files were not compatible with CC synching.

Sean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines