• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud is not syncing.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2014 Oct 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative cloud is not syncing. The files on my machine are missing many files that are online. Worse I cannot find how to recover the files, there seems no way to transfer back to my machine manually. It claims to be fully synced but it is not.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2014 Oct 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue and am searching for an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2014 Oct 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi phase23,

Can you also please follow the instructions above and send me your CoreSync log file please?.

Thank you

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to restore CC functionality by signing out and signing back in. Though I also reinstalled CC, but my assumption is the sign-out based on another thread I read.

Thanks for the follow up.

~ Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wibble11,

Can you confirm that your all of your files are on creative.adobe.com under the Assets section?. Please send me your log files to harress@adobe.com.

Your log files can be found in the following locations:

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2014 Oct 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seem to be several ways to kick it back into action. I quit the app and then hid the home folder and when it restarted it synced correctly. The problem keeps reoccurring though so there is something more fundamental going on. I don't trust it with my files now so am using drop box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2014 Oct 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the same trouble since few weeks. Local folders on cc-files look like being synced. When I look at "latest synced files" on topbar, I see, it is not true. I need to quit cc and open or install again, then cc sync at once. I do need to use another cloud service to be save in different locations.

Will send my log file and hope for an answer.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2014 Oct 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lady_Madonna & kaisairanen

I have had a look over your log files and this issue seems to be that you have double byte characters in use for some of your files names. Creative Cloud does not support this file naming as yet and is a known limitation. We plan to support this is a future release.

A work around for now is to rename your files to simple ASCII , not using double byte characters or multibyte Unicode characters.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2014 Oct 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Warner,

the system doesnt care about names, I tested already. I do need to quit and reinstall CC and syncing starts immediately. Bevor the system looks like everything would be fine, but - looking at the web only the old files are there. There is more to be fixed.

Keep you updated, when I see what is going on at the other workspace I do use tomorrow.

Regards,

Renate

Hi - on both workspaces I do have the same situation. CC is not working, I do need to quit and restart/install again. CC is working fine for a while. A few hours later CC falls asleep again. There is no signal, system says "all fine".

Hope this information is helpful and Adobe will fix that pretty soon now.

Regards,

Renate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2014 Oct 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I have a similar problem: over the web I see files on cc, which never come over to the desktop. CC App says "All files up to date". Not true. I have tried to relauch the app. Does not help.

My team of three have problems with files syncing via cc all the time. Things that are a breeze via dropbox just do not work properly over cc. Would love to use cc, but is of no use for us yet.

Regards, Kai Sairanen

ps. will try to send log files - and hope for fixes.

pps. screenshots:
1. all files up to date
2. web view of cc folder with three documents and four foulders

3. file view of same cc folder on imac: three documents missing.

Screen Shot 2014-10-22 at 12.00.21.png

Screen Shot 2014-10-22 at 12.01.47.pngScreen Shot 2014-10-22 at 12.06.33.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines