• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud just as bad as Dropbox

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am quite new to Creative Cloud, but have used it a bit. It tells me that my 20GB is used, which surprises me very much, since I have no files in Creative Cloud. By investigation I find out that I have 20GB of deleted files in my Cloud. ????????? How intelligent is it to fill my stock with deleted files? It looks like Dropbox. 

And furthermore, I can only delete the deleted files permanently one at the time. Or did I miss anything. Maybe there is a way to delete everything in on push on one button?

To be honest, it just looks like a sneaky way to make me upgrade my prescription, but maybe someone can explain me.

BR

Peter Jensen, DK

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Knowledge is empowering.  Now that you understand how CC Storage works, you're probably less inclined to let deleted files accumulate 🙂

Feel free to submit feature requests where the concerned teams will see, log and prioritize them.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reply myself, on one part of the question, since I found out that I can delete all files in one step

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud is a subscription, not an Rx.

Deleting files is a 2 step process.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Nancy, thanks for the detailed reply. Your solution is useful. But still it should be considered that deleted files should not be deleted twice in order to disappear from your cloud. BR Peter 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum.  We're all fellow product users like you, not software developers. 

When deleting files, a 2-step process is essential.  What if one makes a mistake?  Everyone makes mistakes.  Deleted computer files can be recovered from your Recycle Bin for the same reason. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can be just arguing.

I respect your fear for mistakes, which I also make. (And quite often).

But if we got a warning, each time we want to delete, we would not end up with a massive stock of already deleted files.

BR

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Knowledge is empowering.  Now that you understand how CC Storage works, you're probably less inclined to let deleted files accumulate 🙂

Feel free to submit feature requests where the concerned teams will see, log and prioritize them.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines