Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Libraries have disappeared

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After upgrading some apps to the latest (2019) version, in Windows 10, my libraries have disappeared. From ALL the programs.

The Libraries section is empty, and there I only see this message:

zz03.jpg

I have tried a hundred suggestions I've found on the Internet, including all the ones mentioned in these two documents:

Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

Creative Cloud Libraries panel stopped working

Please nothe that I am not getting this 'something went wrong' message:

Failed to initialize.jpg

I have also logged out and in from the Creative Cloud Desktop app (in Windows 10), reinstalled the desktop app, cleaned all the CC programs and reinstalled them again, pressed CTRL + ALT + R for the desktop app, unchecked and checked again Creative Cloud Sync in Preferences > Creative Cloud, etc.

I have also checked if the Libraries folder if the Creative Cloud Folder still exists in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Adobe, and it does. And the files are still there.

The funny thing is that when I open Illustrator or Photoshop, the program shows that I am logged in, because my picture is there, but when I click the Help menu, I get this:

xx02.jpg

If I then click Sign In, nothing happens.

I AM signed in, both in the open program and in the Creative Cloud desktop app. But the Libraries section acts as if I would not.

Please help.

Thanks,

Henry

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henry, I am moving this query to the right community Adobe Creative Cloud for quick and better help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines