Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Libraries no longer working in any software

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ad6f64a0cd03393379ff7c9bedc193ca.png

Simply put my Library panels no longer function, they can still be acessed online through browser. I have reinstalled, repaired and attempted all fixes provided on adobes help page. (also had an Adobe screenshare employee go through all these for me aswell.) If I had to guess this is a issue related to my wifi (router) settings or firewalls as not so long ago I was attempting to open a server through my PC for hosting a Videogame lobby. It may not be the cause but it seems likely and highly suspect, any tips? 

3138faed143adf73de6a08a4eb46f9ff.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try using a different computer or mobile on the same and (if that fails) a different network and see if you can access your cc web files thereby isolating the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is certainly my intention, Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

(and update this thread when you gather more info.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can access my Libaries through my mobile app on this same wifi connection, so there could very well be some firewall or setting on my pc that has limited the sync. Photoshop is also stuck when loading preferences 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

see if there's a solution for your issue here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html

ps may be a different issue.   you might want to try resetting your preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines