Highlighted

creative cloud libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

Participant ,
Jun 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday, creative cloud libraries panel does not load in desktop products! I moved from Corel hopeful, now in the middle of working so unpleasant surprise. Slowly I begin to regret my decision.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

creative cloud libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

Participant ,
Jun 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday, creative cloud libraries panel does not load in desktop products! I moved from Corel hopeful, now in the middle of working so unpleasant surprise. Slowly I begin to regret my decision.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 13, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2016 0
Participant ,
Jun 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone? All the time I have a problem with libraries CC. I pay for running the program and do not get it So praise the CC Library, mobility, functionality ... it turns out that it's just empty slogans.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2016 0