• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Libraries still syncing to c drive despite setting to e drive

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had a message pop up on my Win 7 64bit pc that I was out for space on my c drive. My c drive is an ssd and only holds windows and necessary files, however after several years of continuous use it is still getting rather full.

I have two other standard hard drives installed which is where all my programs and files are stored, 4tb in total with tons of spare space. In the Creative Cloud app I set my preferences so that it would sync with a folder on my E drive. ON receiving the error message I investigated and Creative Cloud is syncing everything to a folder on my c drive instead and has used up all of my remaining space.

I double checked and the app still has it set to sync to my e drive folder, how do I stop this happening?

My Creative Cloud and apps are fully updated incase that information is required.

Best regards,

Angela

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Angela,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Where on your C drive are you seeing sync using up space? Could you capture and share a screen shot?

Is this the location where you specified the E drive?

file_sync_folder.jpg

Please get back to me when you get the chance and I'll see what I can do to help.

Thanks.

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines