Creative Cloud Libraries Stopped Working

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday my Creative Cloud Libraries stopped working across all CC programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc). Here is the message I am getting in the Libraries panel:

7dff86?filename=1531261814255_10-07-2018-03-30-13.png&sub_type=thumbnail_preview&type=attachment&width=190&height=175&&salt=Mjc1MzA2NV84MjU3NDE0

"To use Creative Cloud Libraries please install the Creative Cloud Application."

Here's what I have tried so far:

- Turning File Sync on and off.

- Restarting the Creative Cloud app with Ctrl+Alt+R.

- Uninstalling and reinstalling the Creative Cloud app.

- Uninstalling all Adobe apps, running the CC Cleaner Tool, then reinstalling everything.

- Trying to use Libraries in a different Windows user account.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018
Hello,Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with CC Libraries, we have a HelpX post to help you resolve the issue:Creative Cloud Libraries panel stopped workingBest,

translate

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,
So I also had this problem in my Premiere pro 2019... I tried everything listed by Adobe but nothing worked.

I then noticed that I was using a slightly older version of Premier pro 2019 so updated it to the latest version and viola! it worked.

So updating to the latest version of premiere is also a fix.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines