Copy link to clipboard
Yesterday my Creative Cloud Libraries stopped working across all CC programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc). Here is the message I am getting in the Libraries panel:
"To use Creative Cloud Libraries please install the Creative Cloud Application."
Here's what I have tried so far:
- Turning File Sync on and off.
- Restarting the Creative Cloud app with Ctrl+Alt+R.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the Creative Cloud app.
- Uninstalling all Adobe apps, running the CC Cleaner Tool, then reinstalling everything.
- Trying to use Libraries in a different Windows user account.
Any help would be great. Thanks!
Hi there,So I also had this problem in my Premiere pro 2019... I tried everything listed by Adobe but nothing worked.
I then noticed that I was using a slightly older version of Premier pro 2019 so updated it to the latest version and viola! it worked.So updating to the latest version of premiere is also a fix.