Highlighted

Creative Cloud locally Not Syncing at All, Need Help

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had my company to replace my hard drive and ever since then (This week) I haven't been able to sync my local files to my web cloud. The CLoud client tells me that im all sync up. The correct file sizes and all. But no show on the web side.

My Photoshop even tells me that im not sign in properly. I think I having a sign in and new hard drive confusion. I know how to get to my "Hidden" core sync files and application support folder and all.

I dont know how to fix this. Major problem.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud locally Not Syncing at All, Need Help

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had my company to replace my hard drive and ever since then (This week) I haven't been able to sync my local files to my web cloud. The CLoud client tells me that im all sync up. The correct file sizes and all. But no show on the web side.

My Photoshop even tells me that im not sign in properly. I think I having a sign in and new hard drive confusion. I know how to get to my "Hidden" core sync files and application support folder and all.

I dont know how to fix this. Major problem.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?