• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Market - where is it??

Advocate ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea how to find Creative Cloud Market any more since CC upgraded itself to a desktop application. It doesn't appear to be online either. It is a valuable resource to which I myself and thousands of others contributed free of charge and now it seems like we are locked out. Or am I missing something? Where do I find it now?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Thanks for your efforts. But "From Market" is not there in the first place, when adding a new image layer (screenshot below). Only "Adobe Stock".

If Adobe is once again favoring Apple over Android, it sucks. How much are they being paid I wonder?

And why can't they just make this available online to Creative Cloud customers as before? It feels like we are being locked out of our own resource.

Screenshot_20191127-162934.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the app's search field type whatever you're seeking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I don't see marketplace there only Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this tutorial here:

This does not exist. How do we do this now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is totally inaccurate. There is no "from market". there is only "Adobe Stock"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you haven't upgraded in a while.  Market was removed from CC desktop app version 4.8 onwards. The Market assets were moved to Adobe Stock.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nancy. I have, which is why I can't find it.

A lot of us contributed to a wealth of free images. So is Adobe profiting from them on Stock now?

It used to be a fantastic shared resource. Obviously didn't make money for Adobe though.

Hmmm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, Market assets are still free.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do we get them then? Where is Market? (My OP)

They're not on Stock, or if they are they are not searchable. I haven't found free anything, or any way to share free stuff. And there is no filter showing "market" or "free". So, no I don't think so

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open Adobe Sketch on your phone or iPad and create an image layer. Select “From Market” from the pop-up menu
    10F6B43C-BF79-400C-B83B-EF92EA8FF3CB.png

2. Select a category > Select an image > Click the Download button.
    396A73DB-3DBA-4223-B4C5-69BD1E2B3B43.png

3. A list of all of the folders in your Creative Cloud library will show up. Select the one you want. I created one called “Market Place” — it’s not there by default.
    624B94F6-D4F2-43DA-BFF2-76D9369F9476.png

4. You can now find them in your Desktop apps from the Creative Cloud Library panel.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your efforts. But "From Market" is not there in the first place, when adding a new image layer (screenshot below). Only "Adobe Stock".

If Adobe is once again favoring Apple over Android, it sucks. How much are they being paid I wonder?

And why can't they just make this available online to Creative Cloud customers as before? It feels like we are being locked out of our own resource.

Screenshot_20191127-162934.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines