• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud No Longer Works with MSFT Word

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed several fonts from Creative Cloud to Microsoft Word. I had not problem syncing them. Suddenly, they are gone. When I try to activate the Creative Cloud add-in on Word, I'm told "You're not connected to Creative Cloud." I reopen Creative Cloud. I've reinstalled it and I've reinstalled Word. I still get the same message. The fonts are in my CC library.

This is happening on two different desktops. I've tried to work through some of the Adobe fixes--Microsoft offers none--but run into difficulties there. I am not particularly computer literate.

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@JPGarland1 wrote:

I installed several fonts from Creative Cloud to Microsoft Word.

Hi

Do you have a paid subscription to Creative Cloud? If you do, then go to the Adobe Fonts tab on Creative Cloud and confirm that the typefaces are activated.

Typefaces are not installed to an application; they are installed on your computer for use by all applications. Typefaces from Adobe Fonts are not installed at all; they are available in all applications with a paid subscription to Creative Cloud and not with the free version.

Please confirm your plan.

What is "MSFT"?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines