Highlighted

Creative Cloud not showing files

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there, I have two computers at home, one a MAC another a Dell. Between them they syn and I can see my files in my Creative Cloud, but when I sign in anywhere else or use another laptop they aren't showing up. Which kinda defeats the object of using creative cloud. Am I better to just use iCloud and forget this? I've done everything on here people suggest, uninstall etc. no difference. I need my audition to be mobile but this isn't working.... advice please 🙂 thankQ!

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud not showing files

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there, I have two computers at home, one a MAC another a Dell. Between them they syn and I can see my files in my Creative Cloud, but when I sign in anywhere else or use another laptop they aren't showing up. Which kinda defeats the object of using creative cloud. Am I better to just use iCloud and forget this? I've done everything on here people suggest, uninstall etc. no difference. I need my audition to be mobile but this isn't working.... advice please 🙂 thankQ!

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter where you are or what OS you are using, Windows, Mac OS X, Google Android or Chrome OS, Apple iOS, Linux, Whatever IF you use a Web Browser, ANY, and go to the assets.adobe.com, Log In with the correct Adobe ID that is used for your subscription and access to the Adobe website you should see all your files, Whatever, you have Synced with that system.

If you are talking about the Lightroom Web system that is something different.

For the Creative Cloud system you should see this, but with your Synced files. I don't have anything synced up anymore.

2019-12-02 10_52_47-.png

And for the LR system this. But again with something synced showing.

2019-12-02 10_53_53-.png

If you don't see your files then you are not logging in properly.

You can also try opening the CC Desktop App on your computer and Click the Cloud Icon in the upper right tool bar to show what amount of space is being used and it also has links to go to the page shown above and to the folder your synced files are in on your computer.

2019-11-09 19_09_29-E__Creative Cloud Sync_Creative Cloud Files.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines