• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud not showing up in Files Locations on iPad

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my old iPad, Creative Cloud showed up under the Locations in the Files app, and I could export to it directly from Procreate as well.  However, I just got a new iPad and after installing Creative Cloud, this functionality has not returned.  I can sign in to the Creative Cloud app and view my files from there, but that's it.  I can't seem to actually get files into the Creative Cloud from the new iPad.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling CC several times, but this hasn't helped.

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Issue has been resolved, and it was relatively simple. I had to go to Files App, click the 3 dots for options, and Edit Sidebar.  From there I was able to turn on Creative Cloud in the sidebar.  Just thought I'd follow up in case anyone else ran into the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue has been resolved, and it was relatively simple. I had to go to Files App, click the 3 dots for options, and Edit Sidebar.  From there I was able to turn on Creative Cloud in the sidebar.  Just thought I'd follow up in case anyone else ran into the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did not work for me.  I can see the files in the app, but not in files or in ps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2023 Sep 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution to this? I have the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2024 Feb 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this ever get answered? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

doesn't matter much now because the cc sync folder stopped (or will soon) syncing.

otherwise, open your cc ipad app > files > offline

for enterprise and teams, https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/eol-cc-synced-files-for-business-plans.html

for individual subscribers, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/eol-creative-cloud-synced-files.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get that sync has ended... but does that ending mean that you can NOT manually update folders/files on CC? And if you still can transfer files across different products (ie, Procreate to CC, CC to Photoshop, CC to Procreate), then how do you get "CC" to appear as a "Sharing" option in Procreat? Procreate has no answer, Apple has no answer and no it may appear that Adobe has no answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your cc sync folder files exist locally and you can control them like any other local file.

those same files do not (or will not) exist online on adobe's servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any product (even an Adobe product?) out there that will allow me to work on an Ipad, save the file, then, in Photoshop open it up, see the modifications, then continue in PS. Save it, then open it up back up on my Ipad (via Procreate) and work on the file/image some more. Save it, open up PS and see the modfications? - All on the cloud? I sense I'd be filling up my hard drive with files better stored in the cloud becasue i use different hardward for different reasons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, i believe ps has a save to cc library that you can use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines