Creative Cloud on Photoshop file disappeared

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I saved a File the daybefore and yesterday in Phoptoshop Cloud. Its a line work as in Layouts for a Project. 

Today I wanted to open it and continue my work. and it came up with an error message. File not found. and then the file completly vanished. Please help me restore the file!? if its in the Cloud or was in the cloud I am sure we can reteave it. 

I hadnt saved it on my computer because Creative Cloud had been a good storing facilitiy so far. One reason was that I am using crossplatforms so it is easiest to work with from Tablet to Computer if need be.

Please give me any advice or direction, I appriciated thank you.

Kind Reards Alice

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud on Photoshop file disappeared

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I saved a File the daybefore and yesterday in Phoptoshop Cloud. Its a line work as in Layouts for a Project. 

Today I wanted to open it and continue my work. and it came up with an error message. File not found. and then the file completly vanished. Please help me restore the file!? if its in the Cloud or was in the cloud I am sure we can reteave it. 

I hadnt saved it on my computer because Creative Cloud had been a good storing facilitiy so far. One reason was that I am using crossplatforms so it is easiest to work with from Tablet to Computer if need be.

Please give me any advice or direction, I appriciated thank you.

Kind Reards Alice

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2021 0

Have something to add?