Creative Cloud problem - no support reply in two weeks!

New Here ,
May 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the worst support I've ever come across. We've had no contact from anyone at Adobe apart from a general email 5 days ago. Yesterday we called and was passed around support depts for over an hour with no resolution.

The email we got a week ago advised to upload a copy of our sync files so they can be checked but the Adobe attach file does not accept .log files. We were then advised to go to an FTP site and upload the .zip folder but the FTP site does not exist!

Following the phone call yesterday Adobe guaranteed we would receive an expert support call with-in two hours. Guess what - nobody called.

We've had enough and wanted to cancel creative cloud because it does not provide a service as advertised. We were advised we can not cancel for 1 year.

Lets see if anyone at Adobe will comment/help this time around.

Posted 2 weeks ago

Design team working with the cloud for the first time need help. All 112 page magazine indesign/photoshop files and 90% of the magazine content and images (separate folder) deleted from the cloud and the local MAC folders. The remaining 10% word/pages docs have been converted to .jpg.

It seemed to happen when a new license was accepted by a freelance designer. We had a support guy from Adobe remote desktop into the MAC yesterday but he could't work out what was wrong. He's passed it onto an expert who will be in contact with-in 72 hours? It's a good job we had only spent one full day designing and not a day before going to print. It's possible one MAC was uploading to the contents folder/syncing with the cloud whilst the freelance designer MAC was syncing/downloading around 1GB of files. Perhaps it was overloaded? But where are the files, and why delete anything without asking?

1.6Gb out of 100GB allowance used! The Archive only has the content and images folder with around 90% deleted. This is around 528MB. Where have our files gone?


Thankfully we did make a back-up yesterday.

in Adobe Creative Cloud Reply

TOPICS
File sync

Views

135

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud problem - no support reply in two weeks!

New Here ,
May 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the worst support I've ever come across. We've had no contact from anyone at Adobe apart from a general email 5 days ago. Yesterday we called and was passed around support depts for over an hour with no resolution.

The email we got a week ago advised to upload a copy of our sync files so they can be checked but the Adobe attach file does not accept .log files. We were then advised to go to an FTP site and upload the .zip folder but the FTP site does not exist!

Following the phone call yesterday Adobe guaranteed we would receive an expert support call with-in two hours. Guess what - nobody called.

We've had enough and wanted to cancel creative cloud because it does not provide a service as advertised. We were advised we can not cancel for 1 year.

Lets see if anyone at Adobe will comment/help this time around.

Posted 2 weeks ago

Design team working with the cloud for the first time need help. All 112 page magazine indesign/photoshop files and 90% of the magazine content and images (separate folder) deleted from the cloud and the local MAC folders. The remaining 10% word/pages docs have been converted to .jpg.

It seemed to happen when a new license was accepted by a freelance designer. We had a support guy from Adobe remote desktop into the MAC yesterday but he could't work out what was wrong. He's passed it onto an expert who will be in contact with-in 72 hours? It's a good job we had only spent one full day designing and not a day before going to print. It's possible one MAC was uploading to the contents folder/syncing with the cloud whilst the freelance designer MAC was syncing/downloading around 1GB of files. Perhaps it was overloaded? But where are the files, and why delete anything without asking?

1.6Gb out of 100GB allowance used! The Archive only has the content and images folder with around 90% deleted. This is around 528MB. Where have our files gone?


Thankfully we did make a back-up yesterday.

in Adobe Creative Cloud Reply

TOPICS
File sync

Views

136

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 28, 2014 0

Have something to add?

Join the conversation