Highlighted

Creative Cloud Public Sharing

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My stakeholders have been reporting issues when trying to access files I send them links to via public sharing.

Some say they click the link and the page does not resolve at all. Some say they can see the document, but there are no options to download.

Are there ideal browser type or settings for accessing these files?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Public Sharing

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My stakeholders have been reporting issues when trying to access files I send them links to via public sharing.

Some say they click the link and the page does not resolve at all. Some say they can see the document, but there are no options to download.

Are there ideal browser type or settings for accessing these files?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Sorry for this experience. There was some intermittent issue with that feature. Could you please try now? I just tried and it's working fine for me.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m sorry, I still do not see Creative Cloud, or any of its member software as options.

Thanks,

David Beaulieu

Creative Director

Governance, Risk & Compliance | Compliance Solutions

<Additional info removed by moderator for privacy>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
David__B LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Sorry to hear you are still having difficulties. Is this happening with all files including new ones you try to share? Could you provide an example link with the issue?

Thanks,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines