Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud re-syncing after Update

Participant ,
Oct 22, 2016 Oct 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there.

Today i updated my Creative Cloud App and after that it's trying to re-sync almost 300 files that were already synced... The thing is, i have a very bad Internet (DSL), and it's saying that it will take 40'ish hours to sync.... And meanwhile my Internet becomes unusable.

So, why is it trying to re-sync? Can i stop that? The files are already there.

Thank you!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2016 Oct 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I can't remember if anything was updated on my CC app, but all of a sudden I see that all my 14,180 files are re-syncing even though only 1 of them was changed in the past few days!

Now I have to wait 38 hours?! How can I stop this from eating all my bandwidth? How can I get back to work again? Is there a way to stop it (I want to stop this, not pause it). Please help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

What i ended doing was to delete all my files in my computer, allow the CC app to delete them in the server, go to the CC server archive and recover them all. After that my computer would start to download all my files from the CC server. After a couple of hours I was done since downloading is a lot faster than uploadinag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Itzatez/Kglad/Graphicwise,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We are looking in to this issue, While we make efforts to understand the root cause, the local logs from your machine would help us speed up our investigation.

Could you please use the below log collector tool to extract the local logs and share it with us on our mails (ranga@adobe.com; isahuja@adobe.com;sanths@adobe.com)

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

helpx.adobe.com

Log Collector Tool

Learn how to use the Log Collector tool to collect information that can help Adobe troubleshoot and improve Creative Cloud products

Thanks

Ranga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My wife just had a similar issue but not after an update on Mac w/ El Capitan. Suddenly 2,238 files starting syncing again. What would cause this? This was in the middle of the work-day so we paused syncing to work locally because its going to take 32 hrs to re-sync!

I just sent her log files to those emails.

Thank you kindly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi amib29632510,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we will investigate and get back to you.

Could you please confirm you shared logs to the email ids ranga@adobe.com; isahuja@adobe.com;sanths@adobe.com ?

I don't (ranga@adobe.com) seem to received the logs.

Could you please use the below log collector tool to extract the local logs and share it with us on above mail ids

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Thanks

Ranga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The logs were stuck in Outbox but i think they went through. Sent to all three emails listed, did you get them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines