Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud refuses to sync properly

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been having trouble syncing files for a while.

I kept getting an error message saying 'Unable to sync <Filename>' which was a file I had deleted weeks ago. In an effort to rectify this and to clear space on my SSD I tried moving my storage to an external HD.

This didn't work and was too slow so I attempted to move the target folder back to my device SSD. However, when I did this all my sharing rights to files I was using with my business partner were lost. I asked him to send me invitations to the files again and in order to ensure the target file was not the problem I tried to save the newly shared files in a new folder.

However, this sync did not work and now I get nothing but error messages saying it is not able to sync to the file. Everything I need is on the cloud so all I want to do is reset all my defaults and gain access to the 8 folders I was invited to at 9.28-9 this morning (09/11.2019)

Please help!

TOPICS
Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you see the expected files if you open your cc app and click file>go to cc web?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I deleted it on my hard drive and on the Cloud website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

are the files you need on your partner's hd and cloud storage?  if yes, change your sync folder to a new non-root folder of an internal drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines