• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud shows 12.2GB used but I have nothing stored, have permanently deleted everything but the usage does not show zero

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am struggling with Creative Cloud and any help would be appreciated. I have the 20GB standard photography subscription with 0GB used and nothing in the recycle bins but it is still showing as 12.2GB used.

I have deleted everything, uninstalled/reinstalled the software, permanently deleted everything from the recycle bin, deleted and emptied all online photos in Lightroom, do not have anything stored in the acrobat document page, no libraries shared, no synced Lightroom mobile or desktop photos or collections and to be honest I'm at a loss.

I've even had online support take control of my laptop and go through each of the above steps themselves, reinstall Creative Cloud and delete all data related to CC on my laptop.

Can anyone help me empty out my online storage to 0GB? Has anyone come across this before?

Any help would be appreciated!

p.s. online support took my details and said they would call within 24hrs but nothing so far after 72hrs.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, sometimes 24hrs take a little bit longer. Do you have a case number? If so it may be helpful to post it here.

doulikemyname  wrote

I've even had online support take control of my laptop and go through each of the above steps themselves, reinstall Creative Cloud and delete all data related to CC on my laptop.

That seams quite strong.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah it was extreme but it was secure. The chap didn't find anything hidden or any errors etc. Just confirmed that everything was deleted where possible and ran a cleaner too.

I unfortunately can't remember the case code but I'll try and get in touch to dig it out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bumping this thread as the problem is ongoing and I've still not received any response from Adobe,

My case number is ADB-7603739-V9X9 if anyone from Adobe support is reading

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2019 Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still no response,

terrible customer service from Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay, your posts did slip to the bottom of my inbox.

I've alerted Adobe staff on this. I suppose that next week someone from ADOBE (STAFF badge and Adobe logo with the name) will contact you via private message or a post here to get your case moving on.

Adobe does not do support via Skype and users with "Adobe" in their username are probably not from Adobe. So beware of them. If you get contacted by such people on this forum, do not hesitate to report them.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Just a thought - when you go to the online storage , have you checked here:

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hassan,

Sorry for the delay.

I have checked the case notes and noticed that our technical support team escalated it to another level of support for investigation.

They will follow up with you directly via the case as soon as they have an update.

Thanks!

Nic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe a little too late but I had the same issue.

The big secret is to launch Lightroom from the web and check the "sync errors". There was more than 1000 errors (and probably the files too).

Delete the sync errors (select all, delete) then go to the trash and delete them too. You will go back to around 1 Go used.

I repeat, you can not do it from the on premise lightroom, it's possible on the web only.

Good luck !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines