• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud & Skype Issue

Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My boss recently moved all of our files over to creative cloud from Dropbox. This was easy however I have now noticed an odd issue with regards syncing files and Skype.

1st Point my Sync never seams to finish unless I restart my iMac. I had to do this 4 times yesterday.

2nd Point when creative cloud is syncing my Skype kicks out and wont connect as well as my internet running super slow. This never happened with dropbox so it can't be a file size issue but more of a technical delivery system issue.

My Set Up:

• iMac running the latest OS
  • Skype running the latest version
  • Creative Cloud desktop app running at the latest version
  • All other software and systems on my computer are running the latest version

• No change has happened to the average size of files I am constantly sharing and working on.
  • No change has happened to my internet connection.

I look forward to your feedback. If you have any questions or there is any data I can provide to help please let me know.

Gem

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gem,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Thank you for the information. I had a few additional questions:

• How many files does it show it needs to sync to complete?
  • Does the computer go into a sleep state when syncing files?
  • Do you collaborate folders with others?

Please get back to me when you get the chance.

Thanks.

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Sorry for the late delay my boss pulled use of creative cloud for file syncing in our business as it was just to slow and coursing to many issues. We are using Dropbox again now. In answer to your questions

• It used to change its mind all the time. There was never a set number. I think this was because we were working from the files within creative cloud and this was coursing the issue. Constant sync and update.
  • Yes it would go to sleep when syncing but only when I wasn't working
  • Yes we had a big file system set up for studio and clients. I think this was the issue. Its not a space for working from its more of a space for showing things to clients in a sexy way.

As I said we have moved back to Dropbox and we don't have any issues any more. Just wanted to answer your questions to help imporve the service. Maybe in the future we can try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gem,

Thanks for following up and for providing this info. Sorry you encountered these difficulties. If you do decide to try again, please let us know how we can help if needed.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines