• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Startup Issues

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone noticed recently that when you think Creative Cloud will open when you startup your PC & that includes logging you in, that it really doesn't? I've been having this problem lately. When I go to launch an Adobe program, it then asks for my username and password which shouldn't be the case. I have Adobe set to launch when Windows starts up. 

Oddly enough, I am having a similiar login issue with other problems. I'm beginning to wonder if it's the recent Windows Update I installed, but that's another can of worms I don't want to get into. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the timeline of this problem?

If everything worked before your Windows update, and not after the update... I would think it is a Windows problem

Go to the Search bar at the top of http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx to find out if Microsoft has information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines