• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Storage Full but no files anywhere

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My creative cloud storage is full (2GB/2GB) but I have literally nothing in it except for a file that is 7.3 MB.

I have checked everywhere, Files, Libraries, Published, Shared With You, Deleted, Lightroom files and Spark but I couldn't find anything at all so I have no clue how to fix this.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a paid Creative Cloud plan or is this a FREE membership?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a free membership

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A solution as of May 2023:
For anyone finding this older post with the same issue here is what solved it for me.

1.  Go the the cloud icon in the top right of the Creative Cloud desktop application. You will see that the error message that you are out of space. Click on "Gear" icon in the file syncing section. Assuming you never configured this before it's likely assigned to your home user directory. Change it to a subfolder with nothing in it. I called mine AdobeCreativeCloudSync. This will say it needs to pause the current syncing and reassign the folder. Say ok and let it do it's thing. After a minute your stoarge will be back down to 0. HOWEVER, the Creative Cloud app won't recongnize this at first. You can confirm success with the web browser. Go to: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents and after signing look at the bottom left of the website and you should see the used bar. You may see it already had some MBs of files in it or at be at 0. My best guess is these are hidden files like .DS_Storage on Mac and Adobe sync check files.
  2.  Lightroom users have an extra step. Lightroom also uses the storage, so Go To: https://lightroom.adobe.com/libraries and check to see if anything as been uploaded or is pending upload and delete everything from there.

Unfortunately I'm still waiting on my Creative Cloud app to get an update to reflect my current storage however given that the app is local and the website is external I'm inclined to trust the website when it says I went from 23GB/20GB to now 73MB/20GB. At time of posting its been an hour since I figured this out, so maybe by tomorrow as a restart of the program didn't update it.

If you are reading this and something has changes it's location as it was descripted, please consider this tutorial out of date or in-complete. Cloud based software is to be always be considered in a state of flux and is subject to change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines