Highlighted

Creative cloud storage full..says I'm using 8.4 gigs out of 4 GB of space with 0 files

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked every where I could find on Creative Cloud for storage files and deleted everything I had in creative cloud and it's still telling me I'm using 8.4 gigabytes of space.

So it shows I'm using 8.4 gb of files when there is nothing on CC web, nothing in Lightroom CC, nothing in deleted, nothing in adobe Spark.. nowhere..

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative cloud storage full..says I'm using 8.4 gigs out of 4 GB of space with 0 files

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked every where I could find on Creative Cloud for storage files and deleted everything I had in creative cloud and it's still telling me I'm using 8.4 gigabytes of space.

So it shows I'm using 8.4 gb of files when there is nothing on CC web, nothing in Lightroom CC, nothing in deleted, nothing in adobe Spark.. nowhere..

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?