Creative Cloud storage NAS local network folder

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2016 Apr 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to synchronize my Creative Cloud storage with a NAS folder in my local network.

I don't synchronize to a local folder in my MAc because I don't use the local drive for saving my projects, but only my local network NAS.

When I choose the folder I want to synchronize I get the error message "Can't be installed in a network folder"

If the cloud storage can't be synchronized with a NAS folder, then it's useless.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have they fixed this yet?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the link below to make a request
-https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with the OP, this is a critical error on Adobe's part. All other cloud service providers allow this, why has Adobe blocked it? Renders the CC storage space useless to anyone who takes their data seriously. Means i have to waste space on my laptop if i want to use it when i specifically have a network device for storing it. Will have to use OneDrive as my primary cloud storage for Adobe apps instead. This renders the cloud space provided useless.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines