• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud storage problem

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2013 Aug 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribe to CC and therefore have a 20GB storage allowance. When the cloud storage became active again (yesterday) I went to clear out all the old files I had stored (plus the archived files) to reset to the full 20GB availability. Having done this, all files are deleted as I wished (including archived files) and yet on my CC icon (on the top bar of my Mac) the usage is showing 44.53% of 20GB.

I have ensured that the CC folder on both the computers I use is also empty, so nothing should be on the system. How can I clear the system so I have the full 20GB allowance?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2013 Aug 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue should now be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm it appears fixed now for me as well. Thanks Ken!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know.

There was a brief occurrence where permanently deleting files from the Archive did not completly delete them. So you did not see the files, but still saw the quota being used. We fixed the issue and finished deleting the files for affected customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're most welcome! Thanks as well for the explanation of the root cause

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines