Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Storage Quota

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I've been given an Adobe Creative Cloud team subscription by my client. And for what I understand, I've been also given a 100GB storage limit. I've tried syncing my files through the Creative Cloud desktop app and it worked well, the total file size for the files I've synced is 2GB. I tried syncing files the next day and the app said it failed syncing as I have reached the storage quota and I should clear my archive. I checked my archive and it was empty, and I also tried uploading my files manually through the Creative Cloud website app and it also failed upload, citing that I exceeded the storage quota.

My question is: Is the 100GB file allocation for me only, or is it spread across the team I was included to? Is it the reason why I can't sync files anymore?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have team membership then 100 GB storage is attached to each of the seat. Please chat with our support engineers at Adobe Support

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rajashree, I've sent word onto Adobe Support, hopefully they provide feedback soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2016 May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajashree,

Getting back on this thread.

I have contacted Adobe Support and had them remotely look at my desktop. They had Creative Cloud uninstalled and re-installed (using the Cleaner tool) but I still can't sync my files. I also tried uploading the files manually through the website but it also says that I am over the storage quota. What could the problem be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share the Case number by Private message so that I can get it followed up.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration so that the experts may assist you with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines