Creative Cloud Storage

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be a dumb question, but how have I almost used up my creative cloud storage (it says 13.4GB of 20GB used) if I have no creative cloud files, documents, libraries, or anything in the deleted section? Where/what are the things I am taking up space with? I didn't even know I was using the cloud. I only use Lightroom Classic & Photoshop, and didn't think I was syncing anything to the cloud.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Storage

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be a dumb question, but how have I almost used up my creative cloud storage (it says 13.4GB of 20GB used) if I have no creative cloud files, documents, libraries, or anything in the deleted section? Where/what are the things I am taking up space with? I didn't even know I was using the cloud. I only use Lightroom Classic & Photoshop, and didn't think I was syncing anything to the cloud.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?