Creative Cloud stuck on syncing files

Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My CC application has been working perfectly, yet yesterday it got stuck on syncing. The sync process is shown in Creative Cloud application, yet no files are being really synchronised.

Grzeniu_0-1595757315177.png

I have tried several solutions proposed over the forums, like restarting app, restarting CC's processes, setting the folder again and so on. Nothing seems to work. I did also try repairing the install or re-running installer, also re-logging in onto my account. In the end, I did the Log COllector upload - logs of my apps are available under AdobeLogs_20200726_100747_660-win.zip file. Can you, please investigate on what could have happened?

Regards,

Grzegorz

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud stuck on syncing files

Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My CC application has been working perfectly, yet yesterday it got stuck on syncing. The sync process is shown in Creative Cloud application, yet no files are being really synchronised.

Grzeniu_0-1595757315177.png

I have tried several solutions proposed over the forums, like restarting app, restarting CC's processes, setting the folder again and so on. Nothing seems to work. I did also try repairing the install or re-running installer, also re-logging in onto my account. In the end, I did the Log COllector upload - logs of my apps are available under AdobeLogs_20200726_100747_660-win.zip file. Can you, please investigate on what could have happened?

Regards,

Grzegorz

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2020 0
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Thank you for posting your query.

As you have already performed the suggested steps for the sync issue, I would request you to contact our Support Team directly. Since this is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support. 

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below.

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0