Creative Cloud Sucks

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, Creative Cloud sucks. Tried to disable all things in this app, because I don't need it, but some service was still running and as soon as I launched Photoshop (Illustrator was launched too), all the sudden computer became very laggy and my CPU cooler started running like a crazy. Checked proccessed in my task manager (I'm using Windows 10) and seems like another stupid creative cloud application (don't remember exact name) was running like a crazy taking my i7 CPU to 100% load. Terminated it and all want normal. Tried to uninstall wholly this stupid, horrible software (creative cloud), but can't as other softwares like Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro require it. It sucks that we can't run these applications without this stupid creative cloud. It sucks that you are forcing us to use this it. Maybe we don't want to it? It should be optional!

Very Frustrated User.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to disable a program in Windows startup
-Click the 'window pane' in the very bottom left corner of the Windows desktop
-Select * Settings
-Select Apps
-Select Startup
-Select/toggle the program you want to disable/enable
-BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU DISABLE SO YOU DON'T STOP WINDOWS FROM RUNNING

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud is needed, at the very least it checks your subscription. By trying to disable it, you've probably broken part of it, so it can't work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you people understand my post. I'm not here to ask how to disable Creative Cloud. I'm here to tell Adobe to get rid of this horrible software at all, or at least make it optional. I'm here to tell Adobe stop forcing me to use this stupid Creative Cloud. I don't want it. Whoever designed it, needs to be fired. Adobe, get rid off Creative Cloud. Stop showing it down to my throat! I don't need it, nor want it. I don't want it to run in the background, taking additional sources. Adobe is becoming sucky company and I'm here to tell them this, straight in their face!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for explaining your intention. People may or may not agree with you, but the fact is you are complaining to Adobe's other customers, not to Adobe. A few Adobe staff come here, but they have no power to fix it, or even to carry away your complaint. 

Adobe have a suggestion board where you can make this excellent point (though if you want it to go into the suggestion database, you might try to wrap your rage in diplomacy). If you do post, please come back here and share the URL, because Adobe count votes on suggestions. https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. Adobe cloud sucks. it takes 10x as long to do anything. Total failure.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe cloud sucks so bad. It took me 20 minutes to open a small file - WTF!!! Adobe has really jumped the shark.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Coulded agree more.
The Creative Cloud thing is just plain DUMB. We all still installed and run it becuase the softwares are tied to it. No one really use the additional features from it. The marketplace, stock, fonts etc etc they all suck.
CC has been introduced way back in 2011,  but the interface still confuses the user, the app still runs extremely slow.Oh I hate the font thingy in CC so much.
-There's no option to collapse the font types in the font display section.
-No search bar for searching font. Guess what? Use you mouse wheel to scroll the long ass font display section because they don't let you collapse it.
-Some geniuses who made CC UI thought hiding the sliding bar is a fantasic idea. Brilliant.
-Can't browse more fonts directly using CC. It will navigate you to your desktop browser. (Why would I need to use CC if I can get more function and easy access on your website in the first place? Do you see how ridiculous you are?)
-The top search bar only serve as an overall seacrhing which confuses us using it to search font.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines