Creative Cloud sync is constantly syncing/spinning but not updating my shared folder

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My CC desktop app has the file syncing spinning for a day with no updates or changes. I tried the PC and re-launching the desktop app and it has been doing the same thing. Just a constant spin with no updates and no changes in my shared folder. I have been collaborating with other members of my work team through here for 2 weeks now and this issue started yesterday morning. Thank you for your help!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud sync is constantly syncing/spinning but not updating my shared folder

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My CC desktop app has the file syncing spinning for a day with no updates or changes. I tried the PC and re-launching the desktop app and it has been doing the same thing. Just a constant spin with no updates and no changes in my shared folder. I have been collaborating with other members of my work team through here for 2 weeks now and this issue started yesterday morning. Thank you for your help!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 02, 2020 2

Have something to add?