• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Sync is not functioning properly

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am syncing my files from Adobe Creative Cloud (close to 24.5 gb), I am unable to do so. Even though the status shows that the files have synced, I cannot find them on the local folder. The files are visible online but the experience is so bad that I dont want to use the online service. How do I resolve this issue of files not showing up on my machine?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you saying you do not have a Creative Cloud Files folder on your local hard drive? but you have the Creative Cloud application installed?. Could you explain your issue in more detail for me.

The Creative Cloud Files folder is located in the home directory of your Mac or Windows machine.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Adobe don't tell you that they have sync problem in version 2.1.1.108.

I had the same problem till now.

download this cloud version 2.1.1.110 and install and I promise it solves the sync issues.

Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe CC trial

Enjoy,

Tal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pranav,

Are you able to use Creative Cloud files sync now?, did you update to the latest 2.1.1.110 release via the Creative Cloud desktop application update?.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines