• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Sync Not Working

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For more than a week  now, my CC files are not syncing. In fact, I'm told to turn file sync on, but it IS and HAS BEEN on as shown in the second image below, but I still get errors. Then, when I click to view on web, I get another error. It's an endless circle of nonsense. I called the help desk several days ago and still no resolution.  Please help!

Adobe Error 1.jpg

Adboe Error 2.jpg

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration​

Hi Lorrie,

That is very strange!

Have you tried to connect via a different network and check if the sync is working?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick response. I actually work from home with an iMac on a secured network provided by my company...I don't really have the ability to try another network.

Lorrie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to test, could you login to assets.adobe.com with your Adobe ID and try to sync files over the browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even get that page to load

Adobe Error 3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lorrie,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lorrie,

Could you please try the step# 4 as mentioned in this help document: Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode ?

Resetting the host files or removing the blocked Adobe entries from the host files can help to fix this issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lorrie,

Sorry to hear you're still having difficulties. Like Sheena suggests, the issue could be related to some kind of background process interfering with the operation of being able to use sync.

A few other things I wondered about:

• Has sync worked in that past?
  • Are you using any other cloud storage solutions at the same time also, like Dropbox, Google Drive, or MS OneDrive? If so, I'd not recommend having multiple apps set to work with the same files at the same time, as that can cause issues. Maybe try turning these off temporarily if you are using them.
  • With the issue of https://assets.adobe.com/ not loading, is it happening regardless of browser used? Could you test in a couple different ones - Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.?
  • Also, If you haven't restarted your computer that is recommended too. Sync relies on some background processes to be running in order to work, restarting the computer will restart them for the Creative Cloud app.

Please let us know if you make any progress

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same problem since yesterday when the CC updated. The Sync is on, but it doesn't work no matter what I do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SoleParker,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are facing. Could you please send some screen shots describing your issues? When you say Sync doesn't work, what do you see in Assets panel in Creative Cloud application? Do you see any process with "Sync" in its name in Task Manager (Activity Monitor in Mac)?

Could you also please send the screen shots for your following preferences in Creative Cloud application:

• Preferences -> General
  • Preferences -> Creative Cloud -> Files

And if possible, could you please send the log files as collected from Log Collector Tool

Regards,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. All I get for files and fonts is a spinning wheel nothing else. It all works on my other PC but not on my main one.

I have followed all the options to rest this, uninstalling, re-installing, clearing the OOBC folder pretty much everything and still nothing but the spinning wheel. It is very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill,

Sorry to hear the problem you are facing with sync. Could you please post the information I asked in my previous post to SoleParker?

Could you please send some screen shots describing your issues? When you say Sync doesn't work, what do you see in Assets panel in Creative Cloud application? Do you see any process with "Sync" in its name in Task Manager (Activity Monitor in Mac)?

Could you also please send the screen shots for your following preferences in Creative Cloud application:

• Preferences -> General
  • Preferences -> Creative Cloud -> Files

And if possible, could you please send the log files as collected from Log Collector Tool

Regards,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ramesh and David__B​

I'm having a similar problem. I have ~250 GB of files uploaded to my file assets.

Recently I opted into the Windows 10 Insider Program, and that's when things stopped syncing. I have since uninstalled and reinstalled several times using every possible solution I could find in the forums and kb. Been working on this every evening for several hours over the last week. Nothing syncs.

I finally reverted to a fully clean install of standard release Windows 10 and still no CC sync. No firewall issue that I can discover, even after disabling it. Tried two different internet connection networks. Tried signing in and out of the app. Tried changing the location of the Creative Cloud Files folder.

The app DOES sync the libraries, as can be seen in the image below. I can also download/install any of the apps.

Somewhere there's a disconnect, and it's driving me crazy.  In the past I've connected using Facebook, and I've disconnected it and tried reconnecting it. Nothing. 😞

Help.

nosync.PNG

preferences-files.PNG

preferences-general.PNG

about.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a screenshot of the task manager:

taskmgr.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandt, If possible, could you please send the log files as collected from Log Collector Tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is a link to the files https://adobe.ly/2DZtyK4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, wanted to add: I uninstalled MS OneDrive before installing CC Desktop. No Google Drive, DropBox, etc. either. Just CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having this same issue. I have followed the steps listed to try and resolve the issue but no joy.

I have noticed that the files stop syncing Jan 16 2018. I am using both a Mac ( for home ) and a PC ( work ) but they share the same CC account. Both machines are not syncing anymore.

Any help would be appreciated as I think I have exhausted all options suggested even down to deleting the option.tix file (I think that is the extension!) but this file does not exist on my PC or Mac.

Creative Cloud Sync version 2.4.4.71
Creative Cloud App version 4.4.1.298

If you need log files I can send.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am also having problems with the syncing, I found this conversation thread and tried deleting my Archives, but I got a Page Not Found error message. And the options.tix file doesn't exist on my computer. So I guess we'll have to wait for something to happen on their side, I don't think it's our computers where the problem lies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ramesh,

Why do I get the impression that everyone at Adobe has been awfully quiet for the last months in all these threads about syncing issues?

They all have a few things in common:
-  these issues are being reported for over a year- everybody experiences the same problems and are asked for reports etc. A lot of work, usually.
- nothing happens to solve the problems...

What is going on there?

Cheers,

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem for me, constant syncing since last week. Tried restoring cloud app and uninstalling- installing which did not work. I looked into the maps with a browsers but everything is okay there. I have used the cloud app for a while now and this is the first time it is going highwire like this.

My computer is a Macbook pro 2017.

processor 2,9 GHz intel i7

memory 16GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

macintosch HD

Video Radeon Pro 560 4GB

intel HD Graphics 630 1536MB

Others working in the same maps do not yet have this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, no answer is an ASSUMED ANSWER?

I have the same exact issue as everyone here. My CC app is not syncing files. Does Adobe have any response except "sorry to hear the problem you are facing"? I am not going to re-install all of this Adobe crap all over again and lose preferences like I did last time. Can someone please provide even a clue as to why all of us are having the same issue???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @guys52264996... I finally got SOMETHING to work. I emptied the contents of my Archive folder in assets.adobe.com.

archive.PNG

When you delete files from your CC folder, the files are only "archived" on CC online. What I had archived were two very large folders of many many many pieces of clipart nested inside of many levels of folders. When I clicked "permanently delete," the CC desktop app FINALLY started syncing!

I hope this helps you, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly my archive folders appears empty even when I archive/delete documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines