• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Sync Not Working

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having the same issues, in fact these are ongoing issues with CC storage. I've spent hours on the phone with Adobe but still no resolution to the problem. I cannot get certain files to either sync or files update on the website. I'd like to know why Adobe an't seem to get its act together on this.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find it comedic that they abandoned this thread....... Im here having the same issue as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tim,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. I branched this to a new thread because the one which you posted on was quite old. Sorry to hear about your difficulties with file sync. Can you tell me more details about what is happening? Do you have the case number from where you worked with support that I can review? This info would help me better understand the issue.

• Description of the issue
  • Had it worked previously?
  • What operating and version are you using? Are all OS updates installed?
  • Are you using a high-speed Internet connection?
  • Do you have any anti-virus software running on the system? What product and version?
  • Did you have any other cloud storage client running (on the Taskbar or Menu Bar)i.e. OneDrive, iCloud, Dropbox, etc. at the time?
  • Are you behind a firewall or using firewall software (None/Corporate/Local)?
  • Are you behind a proxy (Y/N)?
  • Do you log onto a domain?
  • What troubleshooting have you tried already?

Hi Thomas,

I'd need the same info from you as what I asked Tim

Please get back to me with more info and I'll see what I can do to help.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines