• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Sync problem : files in breadcrumbs archive

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! I have a very big sync problem with Creative Cloud. Many files are in a folder named breadcrumbs that doesn't appear in my computeur CC Files. How can I synchronize these archives ? I can't move, copy or delete them. I can only download one by one. And I have hundreds. Here is in which file a good part of my documents are put. Someone from Adobe can help me recover these files directly ?

CC.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have this problem. Does anyone have the answer to how to deal with files that have landed in this folder: "app.breadcrumbs.tabs.archive" I would like to delete them to free up some space but I can't.

Thanks!

Karolin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue, did you ever figure out a solution? Other than downloading each file individually?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines