Creative cloud SYNC problem

Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using my company account in office and home. When i am creating or modify the file in office there is no problem. But in home, creative suite just download the files from server. Can not sync the files what i made in home PC. download ok, but no upload. And there is no explanation for error, it says just, couldnt sync. Please help

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi:

Thanks for your email. Could you please use the log collector tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html )and send the zip file on your both machines to me at SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com?And also please kindly provide the information as below :

• Operating systems in your office and home computers
  • Timezone in both computers
  • Name and Size of the specific files which cannot upload in your home computer
  • Creative Cloud Version in both computers
  • Forum post link
  • Your Adobe ID

Best Regards.

Lin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines